Monday, November 30, 2009

Ascend / Lenny LeBlanc

Ascend. Any Christian mountain climber will love this song by Lenny LeBlanc, and the album itself (All for Love) has enough gems to justify purchasing it.



Who will ascend to the mountain of the Lord?
Who will ascend to the mountain of the Lord?
We will ascend to the mountain of the Lord,
Generation, pure and holy.

I will not bow down to the idols of this world,
My heart belongs to only you,
My voice will cry out, forever give you praise,
My King of Glory, My King of Glory.

Only your blood can wash these stains from my hands,
You are the God of my salvation,
No one but you could ever purify my heart,
I need your mercy, I need your mercy.

1 comment:

  1. Today in church my pastor said we were going to do Joan's favorite song and I kept thinking what is she talking about until I heard Ascend start and realized I had forgotten that this is it.

    ReplyDelete